View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:39 AM   #56
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

my bad..i don't think they sell car seatbelt extenders on this website, although this website is an EXTREMELY useful ssbbw site www.amplestuff.com

I have a GM and was able to go to the lot and request one and they ordered it for me free. I believe i would be able to use that extender in any vehicle..not sure exactly. I wish i were more knowledgeable on this......

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
oh i totally feel ya on this one...you might just have to take it upon yourself to go ahead and get your own seatbelt extender that you can keep in your purse or something. I think they sell them on www.amplestuff.com They definitely come in handy even if you're just going off with friends or whatever.

Last edited by largenlovely; 04-26-2008 at 11:41 AM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote