View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:42 AM   #59
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Thanks AnnMarie..i'm actually surprised that there hasn't been a previous thread on this topic...i figured i was a repeat lol

I think it's been touched on as tangents in other threads, but nothing as direct as this... so it's a great resource... and I think I'm going to stick it. It's going to be a wealth of information, would be a great place for guys to drop questions and get helpful/informative answers - maybe without the dose of snark that often welcomes them.