View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:44 AM   #60
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

My chair is a metal folding chair that is made to be stronger to hold more weight. I bought the set of four a few years ago to go to a wedding and now I don't know what I would do without them.
I will try to find them again online and post a link. They have a cross bar on each set of legs and the little thing on the side that keeps them from bending from too much weight is double reinforced.
As far as the outside chair, I had one and the tops of the legs dug into my thighs and that was uncomfortable. Plus, they need to be on a NON smooth surface. The little feet need something to hold onto for traction or they will slip and you can go kaplut on the floor (I know, I have)

And I would have to say that as an SSBBW, seating, or lack thereof, is my BIGGEST concern in my "fat" life. I think about the seating in every situation I may or may not have.

I have spent many nights trying to design the PERFECT chair for a big person. That would be strong, comfortable and portable. When I do, you will all be the first to know. Maybe that will be my million dollars, huh?