View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:49 AM   #61
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One more thing I'd add:

Be careful about assuming mobility for different fat and SS folks. There's such a wide variety of mobility issues, even for folks at the same weight and height. There's a lot of things that factor in, and some SS folks could be upset if it IS assumed that they'd need a drop off, or constantly asked if need a rest when they don't. At least for me, I want to do the most possible in all situations, and that could vary from day to day even!

Good communication is key in striking that balance.

and one more: If you're over 300 lbs with a blister and anywhere on the island of Manhattan, it's going to be a stressful situation. I'm convinced there ARE NO CHAIRS anywhere on the island. Heh!
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote