View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:50 AM   #62
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oddly enough, this was one of the things that I took into consideration when I got a new car last year- that is, fat girl fittability.

i iz lerning!

Really, some of it is learned through experience, or hearing about it... but it didn't really take long, for me at least, until it became unconscious that I noticed where the chairs were wider, or armless, all this stuff that I never really took note of before.

But there's still a lot that's there to be learned, and some of that was just brought up here.

EDIT: Glad this got stickied, it happened before I finished writing it

Last edited by Blackjack; 04-26-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote