View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:51 AM   #63
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
HA! I appreciate this post cause I often back down on things like this even though I was obviously pissed. He wasn't driving over the speed limit, by the way, which was the first gd thing he said. GRRRRRRR!

This is why I drive everywhere whenever I can. I can NOT handle this either, glad you worked it out with the hubby.

Though, can I say, that I'm disappointed in my choice of a car. I have a early 2000s chevy cavalier that fits me just barely. I can buckle my own seat belt (but it's tight - you know one of those fits where you have to take off your winter coat?). I thought far enough to accomodate myself, but I didn't think about other SS folks who I'd love to share rides with.

I've dated on SSBHM and he awkwardly gets in and I don't know that I've ever seen him put on a seatbelt. I JUST realized this. I do this to OTHER people in MY car. Damn.

As L&L said, I think its time to think about purchasing a seat belt extender. I don't want to pay it forward to other fatties I'd like to drive around. And I do love to drive me some fatties!
I had a 97 chevy cavalier and the dealership gave me 2 extenders free..you shouldnt have to purchase anything!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote