View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:53 AM   #64
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I had a 97 chevy cavalier and the dealership gave me 2 extenders free..you shouldnt have to purchase anything!
Well, I sorta got my car at a not-quite-so-savory place, not a dealership, so maybe that's one for the record books. I would have never have thought to ask for that even if I bought direct from a big-name dealership.
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote