View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:53 AM   #65
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
One more thing I'd add:

Be careful about assuming mobility for different fat and SS folks. There's such a wide variety of mobility issues, even for folks at the same weight and height. There's a lot of things that factor in, and some SS folks could be upset if it IS assumed that they'd need a drop off, or constantly asked if need a rest when they don't. At least for me, I want to do the most possible in all situations, and that could vary from day to day even!

Good communication is key in striking that balance.

I completely agree. I read posts and look at pictures and am amazed at how many things the big people here DO. I am less mobile and by nature am lazy and spoiled, so I tend to take advantage of any opportunity to rest or walk less.

And I think that it is worth saying again -

COMMUNICATION AND CONSIDERATION matter the most in ALL relationships.