View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:54 AM   #67
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

yes definitely interested in that link!!! and i'll be your biggest customer if ya come up with the perfect chair..well..maybe not the biggest, but you'll get my money lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAssBunny View Post
I will try to find them again online and post a link.
And I would have to say that as an SSBBW, seating, or lack thereof, is my BIGGEST concern in my "fat" life. I think about the seating in every situation I may or may not have.
I have spent many nights trying to design the PERFECT chair for a big person. That would be strong, comfortable and portable. When I do, you will all be the first to know. Maybe that will be my million dollars, huh?