View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 12:04 PM   #72
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

aawwwwww!!!! that is so nice

it was a huge relief to me when Bruce's mom laughed off me breaking the bed. She was very nice about it and it was a huge relief to me. It's so nice when they are also making an effort

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAssBunny View Post
If I may tell a personal story that meant alot to me.

Many years ago, my sister in law was graduating with her Masters. The actual graduation was on a weekday and only my inlaws went, but we were all going out to a restaurant after dinner to celebrate. It was one that noone had been to yet.
Although my inlaws obviously knew I was fat, we had only begun using the term "fat friendly" in front of them awhile before that, to make them aware of certain things that affected me specificly.
Well, to my great surprise, they were "aware" enough to go to the restaurant a week ahead and scout it out. When they called to invite us, they also stated, "and we went there in person to make the reservations. The table we are getting is very roomy and accessable and the chairs are armless, wood chairs."
I was jumping up and down with joy. They actually went out of their way to do this and it proved that they "got it".
That was one of the best dinners I ever had.