View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 10:15 PM   #9
ntwp
FFA

ntwp can now change their title

When I first stumbled on Dimensions it meant I wasn't alone. It meant there wasn't something wrong with me when I got butterflies in my stomach every time a handsome 400 lb guy crossed my path.

When I lurked for years I think I benefitted from reading other people's experiences and opinions, and it prepared me to have a better understanding of what I was getting myself into by dating a SSBHM. I continued to feel like I wasn't alone. I didn't think I needed to post until a big issue was on my mind, and in a way I regret not posting sooner.

Now that I've started posting, I feel a sense of community here. We all share something in common that outsiders would not readily be able to understand (and many of us did not understand coming into this either I'm sure). I feel like this is a place for me to learn and grow as an FFA. And the more I engage, read and think here, the better I understand myself and the guy I plan on spending my life with. And of course sometimes it's just fun to be here and talk about things like how much I love his chunky thighs.

Being an FFA is an important part of who I am, and it has been, since long before I even came here or knew that term. But of course it's not the only thing that defines me or takes up my time or commitment. My hope is that this place holds at least a little meaning for everyone who needs it to, but that we also make sure not to put "all our eggs in one basket" and get out there and enjoy the "real world" and the other aspects of our lives too.
ntwp is offline   Reply With Quote