View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 12:36 AM   #10
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've expressed some of these sentiments in other threads at other times, but it's on topic here so here goes. I was always an FFA at heart, but it took me a long time (too long) to fully understand that and to learn what it meant and even that I had a "label." Before finding Dimensions, I was aware of my feelings for big men, but I was confused a lot of the time. I have struggled with guilt and some other issues and for me, finding Dimensions in general and the BHM/FFA board was a truly important moment for me. It took me a while to join and then to actively participate, but just knowing there were other women like me meant a lot to me. Once I started looking around, I began to feel better about being an FFA. And the more I've participated on the boards, the better I feel. I owe that to the other FFAs and FAs that make me feel like I am in good company by being women and men I admire and for making me see that no matter what society would have me believe, loving, caring thoughtful people often prefer partners of a larger size. And to the BHM and BBW of the boards, they have made me feel good because they are so often supportive and glad that we are here. I get really touched any time I see a BHM or BBW say they are glad there are F/FAs in the world, I really do. It has helped me with my guilt issues more than any of you can imagine. I still have work to do sometimes, but still, it really has helped me. I have really felt more like myself since finding this place, and more relaxed with myself than I have at any other time in my life. While Dims is not the end all be all of my experience, it is very much my second home. Sometimes, it is more of a home than my real one. And as for the BHM board in particular, I think it is nice to have a place where we can discuss the topics from our perspective. I get a lot out of the discussion on the main boards, but sometimes there are things that are a little different in the BHM/FFA world and it is nice to have this place to discuss them. Also, it is just nice to have camaraderie with other FFAs and with the BHM. Since we are a smaller sub group, I feel even more like this is something like a family here. Although, there are definitely FAs and BBWs from the other boards I personally feel that way about as well, it is nice to have this small, close knit BHM/FFA community too.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote