View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 10:10 AM   #13
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can defenitely say *DITTO* to everything the good *DR MARSHALL* has said..I always KNEW I dug fat guys, and had no one to talk to about it, I have shared about this extensively in various places on the DIMS boards. I got clean in sober in April 1996 and got into motorcycle culture, there I fell for a very handsome guy with a great big furry gorgeous gut that felt very comfortable with just a leather VEST ON yes.....just a vest and his perfect huge beer gut out for the world to see. We did stuff like go to Daytona Bike Week where they had the biggest Beer Belly contests I was so aroused, but so fearful of sharing it with anyone or even him for that matter. Cutting to the chase, I am currently dating a SSBHM and all he knows is I like to rub his belly, feel amazing in his arms, I have no desire for him to grow at all, in fact he is on the far extreme size wise for me, but I accept him as he is. His son is only 16 and also a new term i made up SSBHB (boy)..and I am kinda concerned about his size as he can barely fit in my car had trouble with mobility already/ out of breathlessness etc, ...it worries me, as does my bf, with high blood pressure and other issue. THIS IS THE place to discuss that stuff, I have talked to men on DIMS that relate to these issues as well as women that date men like I do...in other words, it is home for me and it is allllllll GOOD

as a ps...I realize I have been dating my new BF for just around 8 weeks and hardly anyone I know has met him yet, I know my birth family will freak out when they see how huge he is, and even worse how big his son is, my siblings KNOW I dig BIG GUYS, and seriously DO NOT GET IT, not my concern really, but I do know my sister put on another 50# recently and is just 5'2 and probably 180 or more, and they all talked about her behind her back to me, and I was like wow I think she looks good and is happy... ...I am glad i have a place to do that today