View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 10:43 AM   #14
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not as eloquently-stated as some of the others above, but Dims was the first place where I was able to freely explore/express my interest in BHM without fear of ridicule or misunderstanding.

It has also taught me a lot about size acceptance, which I never knew even existed prior to joining this site. I now speak up in many instances where, before, I likely would have remained silent. I feel stronger for having interacted in a community with most of you people.