View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 07:15 PM   #21
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

What I love about the BHM/FFA is the mixture of people\genders that hang out here and of course the FFAs.

I think that some real communication happens here

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love.Metal View Post
Oh geez, where do I begin?
I'm going to try my hardest not to ramble on about this; short and sweet is my goal.

I've known I love fat guys my entire life, since I was probably about 3 years old. It wasn't like, a sexual attraction, I just paid more attention to guys with big bellies than I did to skinny guys. I never had the balls[proverbial balls, that is] to admit this to anyone--and I hated that I was ashamed of it. But as I've gotten older, and it turned into a definet sexual attraction, it started toreally bother me that I might never get to act out my fantasies because I was too much of a chicken-shit to admit it to anyone.

When I found Dims, I was about 12. And I think I cried. Because I wasn't the only one. My entire life, I felt like I was the only person on the planet who liked fat guys. And I'm not. And that was the most amazing rush I've ever felt; I still get it sometimes when I log on, just knowing that there's actually a community out there JUST FOR ME.
And to be celebrated as an FFA, and to be able to express my desires and thoughts on the matter; wow. I never thought I could do that, and now I get to do it whenever I feel the urge.
I am now an out and proud FFA, and all of my friends know that I love fat guys. I've got a BHM of my very own, and I can admit my love for bellies almost without blushing [almost. I still get pink].

I'm not the only one!!!! It still gets me.
This place is my joy, my acceptance, my sanity, my laughter, my relief, my fun and my family.
I've gone and rambled. Dang.

<3
William is offline   Reply With Quote