View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 01:18 PM   #3
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default What a fun thread Randi!

Please tell us a little about yourself.
Hola! My name is Christal and I'm 37. I'm married to a wonderful FA, Brian (for 4 years now) and together we have a beautiful son Luke (soon to be 3 yrs. old). Since Luke was born, I've been a stay-at-home mommy & wife. I also have an Ebay business and sell Avon.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?
My picture is next to the word "Foodie" in the dictionary! I LOVE food! I think about it all the time and live for trying new foods and combinations. Growing up I was always told I need to lose weight. I was 8 when I was put on my 1st diet and 11 when I became anorexic. My mom was obsessed with being thin, especially with my being thin. Wonder what she would say now seeing that I'm not only overweight, but SUPERSIZED!

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?
CHEESE! I eat cheese with practically EVERYTHING! I AM THE CHEESE QUEEN!

What are the freakiest or most fun foods fact about you?
Hmmm...freaky? Well, maybe not freaky, but I love to browse the internet for new recipes and try recreating them and amking them my own. I also love to watch the Food Network Challenges and hope to one day enter a baking or cooking contest in my area.

Do you like to cook?
I love to cook and if I do say so myself, I'm a pretty darn good cook! As for baking, I pretty much suck!

Do you think more about food or sex?
Ummmm...both! lol! Seriously, I guess I think more about food. What I'm eating tomorrow, what I'm buying at the grocery store, etc. I love food and I love sex...just not together.
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote