View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 05:05 PM   #5
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Please tell us a little about yourself.

My name is Tear . I'm in my 20s and I live in Washington, DC. I'm a grad student right now. Sorry, that's all you're going to get, folks! I'm a bit paranoid about revealing too much about myself on the internet, so you'll have to excuse me.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I am definately a foodie, but the journey has been long and hard for me. I was bulimic, up until very recently, for about 2 years. It has taken me a long time to "make peace" with food. After soul-searching, therapy, and general 'freaking out' about my health, I am in such a great place right now with food. I guess you could call me a 'food snob'. Whereas I used to binge and purge on cheap takeout, I now take so much joy in selecting delicious foods, and preparing them myself. Ingredient quality is a big deal to me. I also have developed a LOVE of wine, my favorite is pinot noir, but I love to try new ones! I also love eating in new and different restaurants. Especially ethnic foods!

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

Hmmmm... I'd have to say cheese.....I love so many types. My current faves (aka what's in my fridge right now), are a black pepper goat cheese, and an Italian cheese with black truffles (which I can't remember the name of right now). Wine would also be up there for me!

What are the freakiest or most fun foods fact about you?

Honestly, besides what I already told you, not too much. Oh, wait! I hate hate hate the combo of fish and cheese together. Or meat and cheese for that matter (yeah I know, it sounds like I'm kosher or something, but I'm not Jewish!). Just a weird aversion that I have I guess.

Do you like to cook?

Oh yes, I love it. School/work can be very stressful for me, and cooking is, I'd say, my number one stress release. I always make my own breakfast (when I wake up on time), lunch (the cafeteria at school is revolting), and often dinner (when I'm not meeting up with friends at a restaurant). I love to try new recipes.

Do you think more about food or sex?

Hmmm... that would have to be a close one for me. I love food, but I also have a fabulous man