View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #6
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Please tell us a little about yourself.

My name is Christine. I am 44 yo and live in SW Florida with hubby and three furbabies. I am a stay at home "princess". I lived in NJ until mid 2000. That is an important fact in relation to food, because the food in general is much better in Jersey. We had a lot of access to ethnic food, bakeries, pizza and awesome summer produce.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I am definately a foodie, and proud of it. It is probably the thing that I am best at. I think about food ALL THE TIME. I love to look at recipes, menus, food shows, and pictures of food. When anyone I know goes ANYWHERE, the thing I want to know is, "how was the food?, what did you have?, was it good?" If I put as much thought and effort into any other subject, other than food, I could be quite successful.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

Cream cheese, for sure. I love all kinds of cheese and eat cheese every day. Cream cheese however has a special place in my heart. I believe that it is truly a universal food and should be held in a mucher higher regard than it currently is. Most people only know to shmear it on a bagel, and I think that is a great way to eat it as well. The other aspects of it though are quite amazing and it is a very versatile food. It can be used for both sweet and savory. There is never a day that I do not have at least one package of cream cheese in my house. Actually if you asked my family and friends this question, they would also answer cream cheese. It is one of the things that I am "known for".

What are the freakiest or most fun foods fact about you?

As a Virgo, I am into details and believe that adding a bit of this or that can really amp up a dish. I also collect menus. And I will admit this here only, I eat the cartilage from chicken bones. So sue me.

Do you like to cook?

I love to cook. And I love to share what I have cooked. I love it when others enjoy what I have made. It makes me very happy. Also, I love to make food that my husband actually stops and comments on, and asks what ingredients I used. I make him guess and then discuss the recipe with him. I love to watch and learn new cooking methods and food combinations and then play with them. I also like to make food that I can use as a leftover and challenge myself to rework it into something delicious. I also enjoy baking, when I am in the mood. I enjoy eating the baked goods alot and that is usually what prompts me to start baking.

Do you think more about food or sex?

Definitely food. There is no question. And I have also been known to let my mind wander "during" to the food that I may be enjoying "after". Don't get me wrong, I am in love with my husband and we have a normal sex life, but he knows as well as I do, if it is a choice between him and a chocolate cake (especially with cream cheese frosting), he is going to have to exhibit some fancy moves quick before I get to a fork.