View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #10
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Please tell us a little about yourself.

Hello. I'm Sarah, a light weight poster. I am a claims adjuster for a home warranty. I live with my best friend and my dog.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I think I am a foodie. I had WLS several years ago and it seems that my taste buds woke up magically one day. As for my relationship with food I've always loved a lot of food, now I love a lot of flavor. Fair trade.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

Fruit. It doesn't matter what type. Any time I go out of the states I make my way to the local market and spend some serious cash on every type of fruit there and then spend the afternoon trying everything new and exciting. Brazil has had the best fruit thus far.

What are the freakiest or most fun foods fact about you?

I cannot eat dry foods. Whatever I eat has to have sauce or something.

Do you like to cook?

I do like to cook. I live with a real world traveler and a master chef. So while I like to cook...I leave the master to his task. I'm fed very well.

Do you think more about food or sex?

Very real 50/50 split. Just no food during sex...I'm hardly George Castanza.
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote