View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #11
Missy9579
Formerly BigCutieViolet!

Missy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging in

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share. My name is Missy, I am 28, almost 29 *gah*. I live in and work for the State of Connecticut. I am a court reporter, and I just love my job. I am engaged, and planning a wedding, which is a lot of work. I have one kitty who is almost 5 and a new 6 month old puppy.
2. Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie? I love food, and many times feel as though I am addicted to it. I often eat when I am not hungry, but just for the simple fact that I LOVE kraft mac and cheese or fast food.
3. Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club? Hands down, Kraft mac and cheese.
4. What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you? I will come back to this!
5. Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties? I cook each and every night, and I would say that my chicken quesadillas are a favorite
6. Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above) Sex, definitly sex.