View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 08:01 PM   #12
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share. My name is George, i'm 18 i live in central NY,I'm starting college in the fall at Oswego to pursue a career as a history teacher 2. Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie? I guess i'm a foodee, i like to eat a lot, sometimes just cuz i'm bored
3. Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club? I'm trying to think of some specific food that i could be president of the fan club for, but its just not coming to me.
4. What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you? I've eaten a quad-stacker in 45 seconds 5. Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties? I actually kind of like to cook, though i rarely ever do
6. Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above) Gotta go w/ sex, but i do think about food a good amount