View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 10:42 AM   #14
Big Butt Asshley
Big Booty & A Smile

Big Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going on

Please tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Carla, I'm 34 and married to the best FA out there, Phil (wrestlingguy) We live in NJ with our 5 year old son (and future FA) Andrew

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?
Oh, I'm a foodie alright. I think about food all the time. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to trying new food but I could eat my old favorites day in and day out. I seem to always be hungry and craving something (usually carbs).

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?
Italian food is my passion. I grew up in an Italian home so I was lucky enough to have some of the best homemade Italian food ever. Growing up on traditional homemade Italian food has make me very picky about what I eat. You'll NEVER catch me in Olive Garden. I honestly prefer to make my own Italian food this way I know it will be just like my Nana made it. I'm lucky Phil also grew up in a traditional Italian family (and he's an amazing cook) so when I'm not up to cooking I bribe him into making my favorite Italian meals.

What are the freakiest or most fun food facts about you?
I'm always hungry. I eat so much that I have to unbutton my pants for relief but within an hour I'm hungry again. I just don't get it.

Do you like to cook?
I love to cook, but don't do it much these days. Andrew is VERY picky so he would never eat anything I cook. Sadly, his diet consists of hot dogs, fruit loops, and cheerios.

Do you think more about food or sex?
Yikes, that has to be the hardest questions anyone has ever asked me....I can't pick. Over the years I've gained sexual pleasure from sex so to me they go hand in hand.
Big Butt Asshley is offline   Reply With Quote