View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 11:12 AM   #15
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club
Wink

Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.

I'm Kathie, 49 years young , Northeastern "Bada Bing" New Jersey. I have studied Horticulture since I was 15 yrs old, hold a Master Degree in Ornamental Horticulture and presently work for a Horticultural Broker for the past 17 plus years. I am single, never married, no kids. Two beautiful, black cats, Elvira almost 18 years old and MoJo 5 years old. I have been around NAAFA and the BBW community for about 25 yrs now, WOW!

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I love food, think about it way too much but not more then sex!! What makes me a foodie is the sheer enjoyment I get from the simple flavors and smells that sent me into pure heaven. Or would that be the same for sex?

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

My favorite food is Mexican, but I know I would be the President of Italian Pastries and cookies. OH MY GAWD!!! My thighs are rich, thick, cannoli cream, my stomach is a giant, soft, powered zeppole and my arms are fat fluffy Cream Puffs, the Italian name for this delight is Bocconotti. "Boccone" is literally a mouthful. hahaha Or in my case, way more then a mouthfull.

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?

Like so many other good foodies.. I can NEVER make up my mind what to order. I hate to miss out on anything. Just get Randi and I together for a meal and that waiter will be turned into a 'waiter'... for our order. LOL It's okay, we tip well and are long overdue for an outing, Randi! Who wants to join us?

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?

Like to cook but LOVE to bake. Cooking would be lasagna, meatloaf, chicken w/dumplings and shepherds pie. Baking would be cupcakes, pies, sugar cookies, butter cookies, cheesecake, cream puffs, fudge and homemade peanut butter cups!

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)

Okay, a true foodie would say food, but I do think about sex way more, just have to be honest here. hahaha But food and sex together, now we're eatin'!!!!!!