View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 04:06 PM   #16
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Please tell us a little about yourself.
Hi my name is Fran I'm 45, I'm a SSBBW and live in N.E. Ohio with my handsome wonderful husband Rich and his teenage son Adam. Rich also has a teenage daughter who lives with her Mom and she stays with us as often as she can. We also have 2 female 2 yr old kitties we just adopted from the shelter/foster home who are our fur daughters. I am a housewife now, but worked for many years with adults and children with developmental and physical disabilities. I managed group homes and enjoyed that work very much. People with developmental disabilities can be very loving and accepting and as a SSBBW I identified with how they are sometimes discriminated against by society. I also studied to be a teacher and got to do a lot of teaching in that line of work.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?
Oh yes I am definitely a foodie, food makes my world go round. I love thinking about it, planning my next meal, watching cooking shows, reading cook books and recipes online. I have an emotional connection to food, I have foods I want to celebrate or console me, foods that bring back memories of happy family times or holiday celebrations etc. The only part of food I do not enjoy is the shopping for it, too exhausting for me anymore.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?
I guess I am a big fan of the chips and dips and mixed nuts and salty snacks. I try not to over indulge in these because I know once I start I wouldn't want to stop. I also love cheese, Mexican and Italian food and of course Stouffer's Mac and cheese which to me is heaven.

What are the freakiest or most fun foods fact about you?
Well one time I tried to see how many McDonalds cheeseburgers I could eat and I ate eight but I was really sick afterwards No I think actually the weirdest thing about me is how many foods or food combinations I don't like. I think I have mentioned them here before but I am not a fan of biscuits, crusts, any hot bread really, pasta salads, wraps, they make me hostile, seafood, coffee, beer, wine, cottage cheese, oh I could go on and on but as a foodie and as a SSBBW you wouldn't suspect there there should be so many foods I wont eat.

Do you like to cook?
Yes I do love to cook, but as the only person who is cooking in my household, except for when my husband grills, which he is getting very good at, I enjoy my days where I don't have to as well. I am a fairly good cook and learned a lot from my Mother who was a VERY good cook. I am not super creative yet but I do follow a recipe pretty good and sometimes change it up a little to make it my own creation. I have been told I make a great meatloaf and casseroles, I try.

Do you think more about food or sex?
To be honest I think more about food, but which craving is stronger? It depends on how hungry/horny I am at that moment.

Last edited by sugar and spice; 07-08-2008 at 04:15 PM.
sugar and spice is offline   Reply With Quote