View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 11:09 PM   #21
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.

Hello, I'm Elisa. I am 25 years of age. I live in Houston, Texas with my family, which consists of my parents, two younger sisters, and a baby brother. Currently, I am not employed as of today, but looking for employment. I just graduated college with a Bachelor of Arts degree in both Political Science and Psychology. I do plan on furthering my education, and would also like to teach, so looking into Alternate Certification. Oh, and I'm also Single.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

My relationship with food is special. I absolutely love food. Whenever I eat, I always eat everything on my plate, hehe. I would like to say I have foodie tendencies. I am also always thinking what I wanna eat for my next meal, and sometimes even for the next day! I dont understand sometimes, how people can actually say they forget to eat! I try to be open about trying new foods, but I'm so picky. For instance, I dont really like vegetables much.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?
Hmm.. Ice-cream.. I can never have enough of that... Cake as well!!!

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?

No.. I do not like to cook! I dont have much experience with it, and thats only because I dont have the patience to do it. The only time I cook is when my mom doesn't cook. I guess thats one of the perks of living at home, lol.

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)
Uhhh... Id have to say.. I'm split. I think about them both equally.