View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #49
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG... now THAT is a HOT hairy chest!!!! Well done Dennis!!!! You did fantastic!! VERY handsome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Okay...let's hope I do this right.

I'm using an old digital camera from work and this first pic is of me holding the camera and trying to take a photo of my man-fur for you gals. That's why I have the dopey look on my face (my apologies for not smiling) ... I'm trying not to drop the damn thing!

Hey...check out the double chin action on the librarian!

Dennis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Yay, it worked!

Okay, these next pics are of me taking a picture of myself in my bedroom mirror. They came out a tad dark but I hope my fuzziness is visible:

Try not to be too shocked by my messy bedroom (LOL!), I'm currently reorganizing my large book collection.

Hope you gals enjoy!

Hugs!

Dennis

PS: Today I discovered that this old camera DOES have a timer but I'm leaving for vacation in a few days. I don't have access to a tripod but I thought I'd try setting the camera on stacks of books (I certainly have enough of them) to see if I can get a shot of me smiling. I don't have time to experiment with it now but I'll share more pics after vacation and if I'm successful in my efforts.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote