View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 06:41 PM   #22
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.
I'm Brandi and I'm 33, and I live in Hamilton, Ontario. I am single but I do have an identical twin....she was born 29 years after I was...she is four and my daughter lmao! I work for a preschool and a daycare. During a school year I cook for 75 picky children who usually love me by the end of the year lol. During the summer, it's 25 children.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?
My mom was a caterer, and I pretty much was taught from the moment I was conceived how to cook. I love to try out new recipes, pretty much always looking for something new.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?
Is there any other food than GREEK?!?!?!? btw I'm Newfie...what a trader eh lmao!!

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?
Fun food fact is, maple syrup is illegal in my apt, if you bring it in, I will let you eat it and make you watch fried green tomatoes(remember how they got rid of the body - bbq anyone?)! (winks at SVS)

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?
I absolutely love to cook. My specialty hmmm..depending my mood! This year though, I have become an indian taco diva!

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)Ever watch that seinfeld episode where George incorporated food and sex? Enough said!! lmao!
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote