View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 11:06 AM   #23
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.
I'm Megan. I just turned 30 a week ago and live in northern California. I am a stay at home mom to 1.75 boys. (the .75 one will be around in 21 days). I have been married for 10 years and i married a guy who loves food too.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?
I have always loved food. From an early age, my mom would restrict my food and put me on diets (a six year old on a diet, can you imagine!?) So this made me covet food even more. I love trying new dishes and tastes. I am a bit picky when it comes to textures. I have issues if the texture is too chewy or slimy.
I grew up enjoying foods from all around, Iranian food, Indian food, Italian, Mexican, Ethiopian, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese. All that stuff was fun and good to eat.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?
Of all the ethnic foods l like, macaroni and cheese is my favorite.

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?
hmm freaky? I'm a lacto vegetarian. (no eggs, meat but do eat dairy)

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?
I love to cook when the kitchen is clean and I'm not pregnant. I would say that my specialty is Enchilada soup with cilantro salad. Most people poo poo the idea of a salad mostly comprised of cilantro but once they try it, they ask for recipes

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)

ha ha, you bet i do!!