View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 03:45 PM   #26
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Please tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Justin. I'm not really a Foodee Board regular, but I like to drop by from time to time. I am not the most avid food experienced person, nor do I like to experiment much at all. I'll gladly take something I know I love and enjoy over something I'm not sure if I'll like or not. That might have something to do with limited funds (especially for going out to eat), but might also be a lack of interest on the experimentation.
Though, I have nothing against experimenting, and gladly do so when I am in the mood.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?
My relationship is not fully developed yet, I don't think. I'm not sure I'm a 'Foodie', but I think I probably am. I'm one of those people that, when presented with a plate full of great food, will never let any of it go to waste. Even if I go up for seconds (or thirds), I'll eat my entire plate, just because when I'm eating food that I really like, I don't want to let go of it. It often puts my stomach and esophagus in overdrive and I wind up in pain later. I don't regret nourishing my body to the upper limits of what it can hold.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?
No, I do not think there is. However, down to the core of it I love American Grill foods (hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, 'meat and potatoes', etc..) as well as Pasta. I cannot say I know more about them or enjoy them more than others (hence the hesitation for saying I'd be the President of the Fan Club), but I enjoy them a great deal. Fettuccine alfredo, spaghetti, macaroni & cheese, ziti... I can never get enough of pasta; even if it's not ground-shatteringly delicious.
I even stock up on $0.98 microwavable pastas all the time. Can't get enough of pasta, as well as a cheeseburger (which is what I order 99% of the time I go out to eat).

What are the freakiest or most fun food facts about you?
There is nothing freaky, nor is there anything really "fun," either.

Do you like to cook?
I do not like to cook at all. I never like to spend the time to make something really good to eat and will very often take the short, quick route in order to get something to eat. *Shrugs* There are times when I'll spend some time to make food really good, but not usually. It has increasingly become a rare occasion to cook a meal now that I am single.

Do you think more about food or sex?
Sex. Though food is close behind.