View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 08:15 AM   #2
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin_moyseku View Post
probably as many ppl in here i have been looking for something real in the southamerica region, i am from chile and honestly here (my country) i havent find bbws or ssbbws proud of theirselves and sizes, maybe because our culture has been even more invaded than in the states by concepts like thin=beauty, so i want to ask if anyone is from southamerica actually to have some new friend at least a little near in location.

greetings to all

pd: if you want you can write in spanish to me (si quieren me escriben en espaņol)
Southamerica seems to be a wasteland for FA's as I hear it many times from people who live there. I'm sorry Moy. Have you ever thought to take out an ad in the paper to see what/who turns up? Just a general ad to see if there are people out there like you.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote