View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 03:19 PM   #4
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

aawww that's sweet me and my sister joke that I'm turning my little nephew into an FA. He's sooooo fascinated with my belly lol. He'll push on it to watch it go in and come back out ...he's used it for a roadway for his cars, he'll run at me and then bounce off of it ... he's sat on it because there wasn't room for him to go anywhere else when i had both my nieces on each hip lol...and he hugs it hehe. When he hugs me goodbye i'm usually sitting in a recliner and that's really the only thing he can reach because he's only 2 1/2 so he's a lil thing lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatterisbetter View Post
One of the earliest pleasant "fat memories" was sitting on my fat aunt's lap when I was 5 or 6 years old. She had and still has a huge big soft belly and there was very little room to sit on her lap and with every breath her soft fat would push me off a little bit more. Essentially, I have admired fat people for as long as I can think.

Last edited by largenlovely; 07-30-2008 at 03:33 PM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote