View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 12:51 PM   #14
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin_moyseku View Post
i am from chile
¿Chile? ¡Qué maravilloso país!

As my husband and I planned a vacation in Argentina about 5 years ago, we decided to double our pleasure and visit Chile too, while we were in that general area of the planet. Chile began almost as an afterthought in our vacation plans, but it turned out to be the best part. Santiago was a great city, and we loved the central valley with all those vineyards. Valparaíso and Viña del Mar were wonderful too. But boy oh boy did people ever stare at me! I was probably the tallest fattest woman most Chilenos had ever seen, and it felt kinda weird. But for the most part the people were very friendly, and they had broad smiles as they stared at me.

We enjoyed Argentina too, and my experience in a tango hall in Buenos Aires was unforgettable. But in Buenos Aires I was physically fondled more than a few times. That was understandable in the tango hall, and my big fat ass has never been so squeezed, slapped and pinched in my life. Methinx every man in the building wanted to dance with me! Oh my sore feet! But in Buenos Aires the people seem obsessed with idealized physical beauty, so much so that plastic surgery seemed almost compulsory.

Much as we enjoyed Argentina, it was almost a relief to leave Buenos Aires. When we hopped over to Santiago for a week in Chile, and we felt very much at home there. Friendly people, stunning scenery, wonderful food, and summer in January! I'd love to visit Chile again, and see more of that fabulous country, if only that doggone plane ride from the United States weren't so loooong. First Class was the only way to go.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote