View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 01:20 PM   #17
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

El gusto es mio. Es maravilloso recordar mis visitas a los países en Sudamérica y la gente amistosa. (The pleasure is mine. It is wonderful to remember my visits to countries in South America and the friendly people.)

Here is a funny story. My husband & I have not visited Brazil, but we have heard that they are also obsessed with thinness, but maybe it's not as bad as Argentina. The fattest women we have ever personally met in in our lives were three hypersize Brazilian sisters from São Paolo when we were in Montevideo, Uruguay. Whenever I see other fat women, I already feel we have something in common. The three sisters were with a nice-looking gentleman, and I heard them speaking what I thought was Portuguese, so when I bumped into one I said "Bom dia" and they smiled. That's all the Portuguese I know, so we tried Spanish and English and began to chat. They wanted to practise their English and after a while they suggested we eat lunch together. We didn't want to pry too much into their private lives but they seemed to be from a wealthy family in São Paolo. The gentleman was one sister's husband, but we never did find out exactly which one. Maybe he married all three! The sisters said they had genetic medical conditions which made each of them well over 250 kilos (550 pounds), and they had very limited mobility, but they also had very positive outlooks. For one of the few times in my life, I felt small! And I suppose mobility is not too great a problem when you're rich. So there we were, my husband and the sister's husband with us four very happy very fat women, enjoying the great weather and a terrific lunch in Montevideo. We also saw several other very fat women in Uruguay, and almost all of them seemed to be Brazilians!
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote