View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 08:49 AM   #20
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
Like most, I can probably say that I have been a FA all of my life, but I didn't realize it until I was about 24.

I was working at Macy's department store in Wayne NJ (back in the day, it was known as Bambergers). I managed the shoe department for women.

There was a girl named Janice who worked in the "Womens World" department next to mine. That department was for the older women, the precursor to the plus sized departments we have today. She was a true pear shape, very much like my wife, just a lot smaller. I'll bet she wasn't more that 185 pounds!! All the weight was in her hips & butt. I was in heaven, as I got to work with her daily. I was dating someone else that I worked with, and we got along fabulously during our time together, enough for me to marry her a few years later.

In fact, my first wife gained quite a bit of weight when she carried our first (& only) child, which made me even happier. Of course she lost all of the weight after delivery.

I still look back fondly though on my first FA "crush".
was this at willowbrook? ha. i went to school up there.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote