View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 08:56 AM   #19
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Absolutamente. It's great to hear from BBWs and FAs in South America. My experiences are limited, but the fattest women in South America may be in São Paolo, Brazil. I've never visited Brazil, so my impressions are from encounters in nearby countries. Whenever I see other SSBBW in my travels, I try to make eye contact and smile; even if we're perfect strangers, a hundred kilos or more of extra body fat gives us something in common. Sometimes we also chat if the languages permit, and that's a great way to learn more about people in other countries. Methinks 3/4 of the supersize or hypersize women I encountered in South America were from Brazil, and many said they were from São Paolo. Are any Brazilians in this forum?

Many travellers from the United States visit Europe a hundred zillion times, but South America is terra incognita to them. They don't know what they're missing. We love Europe, but South America has wonderful countries too, each with its own character. Naturally during our travels I ask only that my husband treat me as he would any empress. In Caracas, Venezuela our hotel was the Eurobuilding, and in Santiago, Chile we stayed at the Grand Hyatt. Eurobuilding looked like it had seen better days, but our stay was excellent. The Grand Hyatt was fabulous, with one major exception: ¡El agua en la piscina era FRÍGIDA! (The water in the swimming pool was FRIGID!) My engineer husband Art postulated that Santiago city water comes from Andes Mountain snowmelt. Small wonder nobody was swimming in the pool. Oh well, the friendly Chileans were very warm, and the Chilean January summer weather was terrific.

Some of our hotels. Left: Eurobuilding, Caracas, Venezuela. Right: Grand Hyatt, Santiago, Chile.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Caracas-Santiago.jpg (102.2 KB, 1376 views)
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote