View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 09:19 AM   #20
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue View Post
Absolutamente. It's great to hear from BBWs and FAs in South America. My experiences are limited, but the fattest women in South America may be in São Paolo, Brazil. I've never visited Brazil, so my impressions are from encounters in nearby countries. Whenever I see other SSBBW in my travels, I try to make eye contact and smile; even if we're perfect strangers, a hundred kilos or more of extra body fat gives us something in common. Sometimes we also chat if the languages permit, and that's a great way to learn more about people in other countries. Methinks 3/4 of the supersize or hypersize women I encountered in South America were from Brazil, and many said they were from São Paolo. Are any Brazilians in this forum?

Many travellers from the United States visit Europe a hundred zillion times, but South America is terra incognita to them. They don't know what they're missing. We love Europe, but South America has wonderful countries too, each with its own character. Naturally during our travels I ask only that my husband treat me as he would any empress. In Caracas, Venezuela our hotel was the Eurobuilding, and in Santiago, Chile we stayed at the Grand Hyatt. Eurobuilding looked like it had seen better days, but our stay was excellent. The Grand Hyatt was fabulous, with one major exception: ¡El agua en la piscina era FRÍGIDA! (The water in the swimming pool was FRIGID!) My engineer husband Art postulated that Santiago city water comes from Andes Mountain snowmelt. Small wonder nobody was swimming in the pool. Oh well, the friendly Chileans were very warm, and the Chilean January summer weather was terrific.

Some of our hotels. Left: Eurobuilding, Caracas, Venezuela. Right: Grand Hyatt, Santiago, Chile.
El agua frio! Gracias, pero no. Un amiga mío vive en Venezuela y quiero visitarla un día pero yo nunca consideraba antes Chile.

lol My Spanglish is rusty.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote