View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 05:45 AM   #21
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When I was five my dad had an accidental "take your son to work day" when he went to drop me off at my school and realized it was a holiday. He had a blond BBW secretary who wore glasses and I followed her around all day. I remember clearly thinking how thick her calves looked and how much I liked it. Certainly it was a pre-sexual attraction but an attraction nonetheless.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote