View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 10:50 AM   #29
grandecafe1

grandecafe1 has said some nice things
Smile

Hi everyone this is my first post. I figure why not start big! I am a food lover and admirer. I attended culinary school and have been a caterer. I love to cook for and feed others. I gives me pleasure to nurish and create meals for others.

Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.
38,Minneapolis, Office Manager for a catering firm , sometimes caterer and event/wedding planner

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?
I don't know if I am a foodie, but I love food, preparing it, the science and art of it and I love feeding others. So maybe I am a foodie.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?
I have tried to learn about all kinds of food. My favorites that I seem to come back to over are; Italian, Latin/Spanish, American "Soul" food and fusion Asian.

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?
Freakiest: Banana Baby food is not just for babies Fun Fact: for my 10thth birthday my grandmother made cupcakes enough for my entire school! over 500! and she surprised me. When I walked off the elevator in her building I said to my mom mmmm someone baked a cake. When i opend her door there were cupcakes on ever flat surface!!

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?
Yes I LOVE to Cook and don't cook large meals for myself but I do cook at least twice a week and then create other meals form it. I have a few items I consider my specailties; Arroz con Pollo (Spanish yellow rice & Chicken), Quad Chocolate cake, quick fudge, Rosemary Chicken, 6 cheese Mac & cheese, cocktail meatballs, lots of other stuff too.

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)
I think that Sex come first witha #1 rating followed with afood having a 1A rating! LOL! After all after great sex don't you want good food?
grandecafe1 is offline   Reply With Quote