View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 05:56 AM   #45
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiore View Post
I've always been big (16/18) and always thought I was beautiful, and never really thought much about it either way.

Until this past year - I've gained a whole mess of weight in the past year and sort of lost my confidence and I don't like the way I look - and this is how I've ended up on this site!

I've got to tell you, it makes me feel great browsing this site. It's great to know that so many people (men especially) like women that look like me.

Especially since last week a customer at my store called me fat - I got so upset! that was a real low point.

So cheers to all you BBWs and FAs! This site has really given me a boost, and thanks so much for that.

By the way, this is my first post,
and by the way again, I used to go to the Willowbrook Mall all the time - I had know idea all this bbw action was going on down there!
Welcome to Dimensions, Fiore! I'm glad you've already found the site to be a help I hope we'll hear lots more from you, the more people take part, the stronger the site gets!