View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 12:32 PM   #45
hossbabyjr
big inked teddy bear

hossbabyjr can now change their title

i've only been with the site for a short while, but it has done more to help me feel comfortable with myself and my size than just sitting around and talking about it with my friends.

i've always been the big guy, the teddy bear, and it's been fun to know that sometimes my female friends want to hang out because they know i'm pretty much a super-sized body pillow. but in being on this site, i've realized that what i want in life is to be with someone who appreciates me for me and likes the fact that i'm a big guy, because nothing is going to change.

so, in closing, i would just like to say thank you to all of you here on DIMs and on this board for helping me realize that i can always just be me.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." - Frank Herbert's 'DUNE'
hossbabyjr is offline   Reply With Quote