Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 07:30 AM   #19
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't really know what to call myself. I suppose bisexual would be the best term..although I truly believe sexuality is more complicated and fluid, and can't be described in a single word or phrase. At times in my life, I lean more strongly towards either girls or guys, but overall, I feel myself attracted to both.

I've messed around with girls & guys, but I've only dated guys, although I have pursued a relationship with more than one girl, but nothing ever came of any of it.

I'm not out to everyone in my life, only a few close friends but I am very openly supportive and passionate about gay rights, and everyone is quite aware of that. I wish I could be more out, but, I just haven't gotten to that point in my life yet.

I've been involved in the past quite a big with my high school's gay-straight alliance [helping to first get the club approved, then becoming vice president & then president.] I have also been pretty active in a local gay alliance in my city and GLSEN, helping to organize the Day of Silence and other events.

I'm totally excited for this thread! <3.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote