Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 08:54 AM   #24
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
I don't know, I'm nervous now. I'm not good at playing host, so someone else has to figure that out. I can call the meeting, but I ain't facilitating.

I'm way down with talking about finding and using strap ons while bbw or super size, but maybe we should ease our feet in a bit?

How about how fat-embodied folks deal with finding queer partners? Where do you meet people? Do people care about the fat? Like it? Are you invisible like a fat person often is, or is it easier? Do you find people that like fat like FAs in the traditional sense that we have on dims for the het relationships?

Ok, that's a lot.

GO!
oh whooat!? weird.. actually (jumps waaaay in at deep end).. I said to my GF the other day that i would find out about plus size strap ons. Some might find it strange cause i have been "activly" queer lol for half my life and never used a strap on!!?? whats with me?? Anyway, recently this is something me n my gf have wanted to buy. I have a friend in the U.S who knows a guy who makes fatty-strappy onners but i was wondering if there was anything in the uk?! i ment to PM bexylicious (cause she said she works in a sex shop) but now we have this Fab Gay post (*cough* Forum would be better btw! lol) i thought i would ask here..
A size 28ish would be great! And not the crappy rubber ones that snap (never used one but wore my friends to a dinner party once) the nice harnessy leather ones.
cheers

cockless mer xx
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote