Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:12 AM   #27
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

I remember a few years ago there were a lot more lesbian and bisexual chatters - and it was great to have that variety and diversity in the room in terms of both people and conversations. For some reason - that died out, and those people stopped coming. I'd hate to think that an entire group left because they felt undersupported or under-represented, so I'm glad to see this thread.

And while there may not be quite enough discussion (yet!) to warrant a separate board, I fully support and join in your request for the creation of one - so that GLBTQ folk (and others) know they are welcome and wanted here. The best (and some would say only) way to grow a segment of the community is to open a door and give them a place first.

So this is a really wordy way of saying... support, support, support!
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote