Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:57 AM   #33
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh yay, brilliant idea. I lurked on the main boards for ages because I don't feel like I can contribute much to most discussions especially since I am not a BBW. Also, the occasional thin-bashing talk does get to me sometimes.

Anyway, I am a queer and mostly femme FA. I am attracted to and used to dated women exclusively until I met my MtF ex, and now I am with a beautiful androgynous male. I still identify more as a lesbian than bisexual or pansexual because general masculinity has always been a big turn-off and I find men aesthetically unappealing from the waist down.

I have always been open about my preferences, and used to be active in LGBT activism back home. Besides a couple of Dims posters, I don't know any other queer female FAs (could be because there are almost no BBWs where I used to live).
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote