Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 10:19 AM   #37
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Oh my, I can SO relate to that! My queer identity is somewhat shaken these days. I constantly find myself on the defensive and it sucks.

There is so much biphobia and transphobia in the community, it is shocking. I lost a fair chunk of my social circle when they found out I was dating an MtF, and got even more ridicule when I mentioned I am with a male now. It stung a lot because my credibility and hard work got invalidated immediately because of my partner choice, and because I thought some of those people were my friends. All those snarky penis and privilege jokes are so uncalled for, and it bothers me that the same people who harp about how love transcends gender to ignorant heterosexuals have double standards when it comes to a gay/bi person dating someone of the opposite gender. (LOL, kinda like how a few people here preach about size acceptance and then dismiss all thin girls as anorexic societal beauty whores.)

Even before all of that I was also criticised for being open about BDSM, not following the usual butch/femme roles, identifying as a femme top and then my supposedly perverse admiration for bigger girls. Lesbians can be such an insecure bunch.

My close friends are mostly gay men and straight girls now, and I hope to befriend other queer female FAs and BBWs here.
hey, come play with me! i am queer Fa too, we can watch "fat friends" and look at before and after pics together!! lmao
i'll put the popcorn in the micro!!
xxmer
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote