Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 10:26 AM   #40
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
I encourage you not to wait for a separate board. In my experience, they can be long in coming, and hard-fought along the way, and not without resentments. I would suggest making as many threads as you find necessary, and perhaps mark then with GLBTQ in the thread title so they're easily identified as belonging together. Each thread part of a cohesive concept, lending credibility (and quantity) to the idea that a board is needed. It would be a respectful way of making your own invisible board, in a way, until (and if) a real one materializes.
I <3 this thread! I'm unsubbing for now. I got nothing useful to share but before I go, I just want to put my two cents in favor of the leather strap-on and to champion Samantha's suggestion. I think the GLBTQ heading suggestion is a great idea.

That's all.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote