Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 11:11 AM   #49
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I support this thread as a fat heterosexual female. I wake up every day wanting not to be judged and therefore do not judge others.

I think that BigBellySSBBW makes a great point about judgement by others for different things that are not always in our control. Just because we fall in love with someone, that should not change our own identity.

I think that all supporters of fat people, fat lovers, and all sexualities should be able to come together in support and not judge each other. Maybe we can all share our thoughts and learn from each other.

I have to say that I have never been homophobic and as a teen thought that having a gay man as a best friend would be the best thing ever. It never happened, but I do love my Will & Grace. However, hubby was slightly homophobic. I am proud to say, that is no longer the case. Between my hospital stay last year, where my main nurse was a lesbian who took the best care of me, and him becoming really good friends with a lesbian driver at work, and watching Project Runway and loving Tim Gunn like we all do, he realizes that someone's sexuality is not the only thing that defines them.

Just like being fat or liking fat is not the only thing that defines someone. So I just wanted to drop in and add my support. I agree that putting the GLBTQ in the heading is a good idea to identify specific threads.

Carry ON! (using best Tim Gunn voice)