Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 11:16 AM   #50
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Cross dressing guys are the best! I lived with a guy who was my best friend and then we became occassional lovers when i was in my late teens early 20s and he used to dress as a woman..i do remember one particular night as i was helping him dress up after a few too many (just enough) drinks and i was giving him "padding" i remember him looking at me like a petulant child saying "i want to be a THIN woman" lmao.. i didnt actually know i was an Fa then.. but i should have!! I even wanted my boyfriends to be big women! lmao..
I think if you go out with girlboys you are gay anyway. For whatever that means!

x
LOL

Well I agree crossdressing boys are awesome...whats even more awesome is that George wishes he could have my body shape when he's dressed...as its fat women he admires, and thinks are sexy. We actually both bought the same dress once and he won't wear his as he says it looks stupid on him compared to on me!

And omg how weird it feels to actually be talking about these things with people!! Its not something I am used to chatting about!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote