Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 01:07 PM   #56
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Ditto on it being cool that you have the same dress, and I couldn't help but "Awwww" for him at not wearing it because it looks better on you.

Your post got me thinking, I think some people really want to maintain gender seperations. Either strictly heterosexual, or as was discussed above gay people who want to see a very clear you like men or you like women. I've always felt that those divisions are artificial in a lot of cases....yes guy and gals average different, but on the individual level I'm sure you see more difference within each gender than between them, except in the most blatant physical characteristics.

So yah, I guess I'm just saying besides support for the whole gay/bi bit, also throwing my support behind cross dressers, androgynous people, and so on. It warms the cockles of my heart to see/hear people living their life as they want, whether or not it fits within standard gender roles.
Bravo. indeed! i need to start repping more than just the same 10 peeps so i can rep you again..
i am all for the fluidity of sexuality (ahem) and i try hard not to lable my sexuality unless it is called for.. but i hold all rights to change my mind at any point. I also totally know actual male lesbians.. not just guys who have a lesbian fantasy.. but guys who i consider fully paid up members of the lesbian club! Sexuality is all about exploration and adventures and its a shame that so many people feel caged in when it comes to definitions.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote