Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 01:28 PM   #57
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Ditto on it being cool that you have the same dress, and I couldn't help but "Awwww" for him at not wearing it because it looks better on you.

Your post got me thinking, I think some people really want to maintain gender seperations. Either strictly heterosexual, or as was discussed above gay people who want to see a very clear you like men or you like women. I've always felt that those divisions are artificial in a lot of cases....yes guy and gals average different, but on the individual level I'm sure you see more difference within each gender than between them, except in the most blatant physical characteristics.

So yah, I guess I'm just saying besides support for the whole gay/bi bit, also throwing my support behind cross dressers, androgynous people, and so on. It warms the cockles of my heart to see/hear people living their life as they want, whether or not it fits within standard gender roles.
Yes -- my partner and several of my friends dress in men's clothing alot of the time. I also have a trans best friend; and just being out and about its very hard for her. She doesn't mind when people call her Sir, but can you imagine the stares she recieves when she goes to use public restrooms. Its a huge problem and not just for her. Gender neutral bathrooms should really be commonplace.

As for strapons -- I've never used on (it's never been my thing), but have had them used on me and really liked it.

http://mytulip.com/harnesses-and_-ac...harness/detail - the size large fits hips up to 56''.